Krispy Kreme Brings Back Graduates Dozen For 2021
Krispy Kreme is welcoming in the graduation season with the Graduate Dozen from May 10 through May 16, 2021. The graduate dozen is available to all customers, but anyone wearing class of 2021 merchandise can get one for free on May 13.
The Graduate Dozen features a variety of doughnuts, including Original Glazed, Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles, and Strawberry Iced with Sprinkles as well as custom doughnuts including Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled, Strawberry Iced Kreme Filled, Cake Batter Filled, and Yellow Iced. The graduate’s dozen will be decorated and arranged to spell out 2021 in three rows in the box.
Qualifying 2021 graduating items for the free dozen include:
- Cap and gown with 2021 tassel
- Any class of 2021 apparel (t-shirt, sweatshirt, etc.)
- A 2021 letterman jacket featuring senior status
- A 2021 class ring
- A Printed Graduation announcement featuring the students name with a matching student ID
- Student photo ID featuring senior status
- Other Class of 2021 senior merchandise