TGI Fridays is teaming up with actor Alfonso Ribeiro to launch a new “Under the Big Top” circus-themed menu. The menu features a bunch of fun and indulgent items, including the Flaming Donut Chicken Sandwich, the Whiskey-Glazed Donut Burger, the Amazing Blazing Pound of Cheese Fries, and more.
- The Flaming Donut Chicken Sandwich, a crispy fried chicken sandwich coated in Nashville Hot sauce, topped with pickled jalapeños, Ranch dressing, and crispy fried bacon served between two glazed donuts.
- The Whiskey-Glazed Donut Burger, a TGI Fridays Signature Burger topped with cheddar cheese, fried crispy onions, pickles, and hickory-smoked bacon served between two soft glazed donuts.
- The Oooey Gooey Mozz Stick Melter, an order of TGI Friday’s signature Mozzarella Sticks smothered in marinara and melted with a blend of 3 kinds of cheeses between two slices of artisanal bread buttered and topped with two additional Mozzarella Sticks.
- The Amazing Blazing Pound of Cheese Fries, one whole pound of TGI Friday’s French fries loaded up with bacon, pickled jalapeños, green onions, poblano queso, mixed cheese, and a side of BBQ Ranch.
- The Famous Whiskey-Glazed Skewer, which is made with a skewer of alternating Three Whiskey-Glazed Sliders and six Boneless Wings.
- And finally Giant Churro Twists for dessert. An order includes three extra-large churro twists dusted with cinnamon-sugar and served with both sides of caramel and chocolate sauce.
Order these special items for dine-in or get them to go at your local TGI Fridays.